Complex repair of a 3.4x24.3m rotary cooler.
Based on the results of a technical audit of a 3.4x24.3m rotary cooler at one of the food industry enterprises in the Volgograd region, Cemeq Minerals Service Department completed complex repair of the unit with its subsequent commissioning.
The repair included the following work:
- Inspection of the support rollers bearings and gear ring pinion;
- Conditioning and non-destructive testing of banding shells, welding of detected cracks;
- Overhaul of the drive half-coupling, inspection of the gear ring pinion and ring gear, measurement of gaps;
- Dynamic and static alignment with the report;
- Unit tyres and support rollers grinding.